LIVORNO TO PISA AND LUCCA IN ONE DAY TOUR AT A GLANCE
Tours from Livorno port to Pisa and Lucca in one day: your driver pick you up at Livorno port and drive you to the first stop in Pisa and then continues to Lucca. Below an idea of itinerary customizable according to your needs.
- 08:00am – pick-up from your ship at Livorno
- 08.40am – arrive in Pisa. You will have the opportunity to climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa by booking tickets with us
- 10.00am – leave for Lucca
- 10.45am – arrival in Lucca:
- – stop in Dome Square
- – stop at Anfiteatro Square and San Frediano church
- – city Wall of Lucca
- – lunch and/or wine tasting in the countryside
- 04.00pm – leave for Livorno port
- 4.00pm – leave for Livorno
- 5.30pm – arrive at your ship in Livorno
Our tours from Livorno port to Pisa and Lucca in one day are totally flexible. We can take you exactly where you want to go. So just let us know if you want to miss something out, or add something in. If you already visited Pisa and Lucca, consider our other tours like Pisa and wine testing included.
Do you need more informations before booking?
PISA AND LUCCA DAY TRIP FROM LIVORNO IN DETAIL
The private tours from Livorno to Pisa and Lucca in one day starts when your driver will pick you up outside your cruise ship dock in Livorno port.
In Pisa we’ll stop off at Piazza dei Cavalieri, an elegant square home to the prestigious Scuola Normale Superiore university and the statue of Cosimo I De’ Medici.
Next stop is the Piazza dei Miracoli (a UNESCO world heritage site), famed for its magnificent Leaning Tower.
We recommend you spend about an hour exploring the tower, the cathedral and the baptistery.
You will also see the charmingly gothic church along the Arno river: Chiesa della Spina.
On our way out of Pisa we will drive through the ancient Medici Aqueduct.
We’ll then follow the scenic route towards Lucca, a medieval treasure entirely surrounded by ancient well-preserved walls. We’ll get through Porta Sant’Anna to the very heart of the city. Lucca is also known as “the city of a hundred churches”. Among its many religious buildings of immense prestige are the unique Cattedrale San Martino with its bell tower, the romanesque Basilica di San Frediano and the Chiesa di San Michele, right in the center of an antique roman forum.
As you walk along the historical Via Fillungo, while admiring the countless boutiques and coffee shops with plenty of typical products, you’ll bump into the famous Torre delle Ore.
This is the highest tower of the city, and isclosely linked to an obscure legend. With a slight detour you can catch a glimpse of Torre Guinigi, a very singular tower with a hanging garden on top, just before reaching the suggestive Piazza dell’Anfiteatro.
Your driver is at your absolute disposal to make your time in Lucca as enjoyable, stress-free and authentic as possible. We’ll give you a map of the city, point out the main sites, and
will recommend (and book) you a fantastic restaurant for your lunch or wine tasting in a local farm in the Tuscan countryside. And if there’s anything you need when you’re out and about, you can always give us a ring.
Your driver is at your absolute disposal to make your time in Pisa and Lucca as enjoyable, stress-free and authentic as possible. We’ll give you a map of the city, point out the main sites, and will recommend (and book) you a restaurant for your genuine and typical lunch. And if there’s anything you need when you’re out and about, you can always give us a ring.
If you fancy soaking up a bit of culture, we can also sell you tickets to the most popular sites:
- Leaning Tower of Pisa – while accessing Piazza dei Miracoli is free, you’ll need a ticket if you want to climb the tower or visit the baptistery (about €23 skip the line)
- Wine + olive oil tasting in a historic location in Tuscany region (about €15)
- Lunch and wine + olive oil tasting in a historic location in Tuscany countryside (about €45)
- Lunch + olive oil tasting (NO WINE) in a historic location in Tuscany countryside (about €25)
- Torre delle Ore, with the ancient medieval clock inside (about €5)
- Walking tour in your language by a professional tourist guide (about €100 for 2 hours, €150 for 3 hours)
Please let us know when you book if you would like to purchase any tickets.